Hornell Erie Federal Credit Union Field of membership
Membership is possible:
- If you live, work attend school or worship in Steuben, Livingston, or Allegany Counties
- If you have an immediate family member who is within the field of membership
- If anyone residing in a household of someone who is within the field of membership is eligible
- Immediate family members related to: any current/past credit union members, employees of this credit union, persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from membership field
- Employees of Norfolk Southern and CSX, and other railroads. Also to include previous employment with Conrail and Erie Lackawanna
- Employees of the City of Hornell, New York.
- Employees of ALSTOM, TTA, ETC… Also to include previous employment with Morrison Knudson.
- Employees and immediate family members in the Transportation field
Adobe Reader is needed to access our Membership Application. This is a free program and it can be downloaded from Adobe Acrobat, please click here.
Once Adobe Reader has been installed, please click on the form and save it to your computer. The form has been formatted so that you can type your information within each field. Once your application has been filled out, please save it.
The application can then be printed and mailed to our office, dropped off, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will need to verify your driver’s license and a deposit of $25.00 is needed to continue the new account process.